Preparatory process for the Seventh Conference of States Parties to the ATT
The first round of preparatory meetings and meetings of the ATT Working Groups did not take place on 16–19 February 2021 due to COVID-19. It has been rescheduled for 26-30 April 2021 and will take place virtually.
The second round of preparatory and working group meetings will not take place. States parties have decided to have remote consultations will be held intersessionally in May-June to finalise documentation arising out of the April meetings that will be submitted to CSP7 for consideration and possible adoption or endorsement.
- Update on the status of arrangements regarding the CSP7 preparatory meetings by the president (22 January)
- Outcomes of consultations on the options for the format of the preparatory meetings for CSP7 (10 February)
- Announcement: confirmation of the format of the preparatory meeting for CSP7 (22 February)
- Announcement: update regarding the ATT working groups' meetings and CSP7 informal preparatory meeting (16 March)
- Draft annotated agenda (16 March)
- CSP7 draft agenda items (31 March)
- Information update regarding CSP7 working group and preparatory meetings (8 April)