Preparatory process for the Tenth Conference of States Parties to the Arms Trade Treaty
The ATT Working Groups will take place in Geneva, Switzerland from 20–23 February 2024. The CSP10 Informal Preparatory Meeting will take place in Geneva, Switzerland from 16–17 May 2024.
Subscribe to our Arms Trade Treaty mailing list to receive our reports.
RCW and partner resources
- RCW's ATT Monitor
- RCW Briefing Paper to ATT Delegations on Arms Transfers to Israel
- UCLA Promise Institute's Briefing Paper to ATT Delegations Regarding Environmental Destruction as War Crimes in the Situation in Gaza
- WILPF Statement to the Sub-Working Group on Current and Emerging Implementation Issues
Implementation Working Group documents
- Draft Working Paper presented by the President of the Tenth Conference of States Parties to the ATT: The Role of Interagency Cooperation in the Effective Implementation of Arms Trade Treaty Provision (9 February 2024)
- WGETI Chair's letter (22 January 2024)
Universalisation Working Group documents
- Draft agenda (22 January 2024)
- Working Paper on Implementing CSP9 Decisions relating to the Work of the WGTU (22 January 2024)
Transparency and Reporting Working Group documents