2022 NPT Review Conference
After several postponements due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Tenth Review Conference (RevCon) of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) met from 1 to 26 August 2022 in New York.
- NPT News in Review
- 2022 NPT briefing book
- Assuring destruction forever: 2022 edition
- Information for civil society participation
- Calendar of events
- Working papers
- National reports
- NGO materials
Despite the continued postponement of the Review Conference, civil society has published two joint statements to NPT states parties (in 2020 and 2022), outlining three key messages alongside analysis and recommendations. Both statements have had the support of more than 90 civil society groups worldwide.
- 2022 Joint Statement from Civil Society to NPT states parties (video)
- 2020 Joint Statement from Civil Society to NPT states parties - see the updated version with additional signatories, also available in Spanish
Governments have also released statements and messages:
- Official UN website for the Tenth Review Conference
- UN Web TV for viewing plenary meetings