2022 NPT Review Conference
The 2022 Review Conference (RevCon) of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) is scheduled to meet 4-28 January 2022, as confirmed in this letter from the NPT president-designate to NPT states parties.
**Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Conference was postponed twice from its original dates of 27 April–22 May 2020, and then 2-27 August 2021.
- NPT News in Review - subscribe today
- 2020 NPT briefing book
- Information for civil society participation
- Calendar of events
- Working papers and other documents
- National reports
In light of the postponement of the RevCon, and the 50th anniversary of the NPT in 2020, some actors published statements or messages in 2020:
- Joint statement from civil society to NPT states parties - see the updated version with additional signatories, also available in Spanish
- Joint Communique to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the NPT